215 Ely Avenue, Ely
Well maintained Victorian style home converted to a 3 unit apartment building located in quiet Central Ely. Unit 1 is a studio with 1 bath and separate kitchen. Unit 2 is upstairs 2 bedrooms with one bath. Unit 3 is 1 bedroom and 1 bath. All 3 units include refrigerator, cook stove and washer and dryer. Separate electric meters. Owner pays sewer, water and garbage. AC window units are property of the tenants. All three units are currently leased. No smoking allowed. No pets. Alley Access.
- MLS® #170011973
- Sales TypeNone
- Annual Taxes$0
- Stories2 Story
- Square Footage2,130
- Year Built1915
- Parking Spaces3
- Sub-TypeDuplex, Triplex, 4-plex
- ZoningR1 Land Use 320
- AmenitiesNone, Alley Access
- UtilitiesCity/County Water, City Sewer, Electricity, Telephone, Varies per Unit
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- LandscapedPartially Landscaped
- Address215 Ely Avenue
- AreaWhite Pine County
- SubdivisionKing's View Estates
- CountyWhite Pine
- Zip Code89301
- Floor CoveringCeramic Tile, Carpet, Sheet Vinyl, Vinyl Tile
- Water HeaterElectric
- Heating/CoolingElectric, Wall Heater
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Oven/Range, Washer, Dryer
- Date ListedAugust 14th, 2017
- Days on Website458
- Financing OptionConventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Sparks
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2018 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2018 at 3:34pm PST.