241 Linden, Reno
Calling all investors and Developers… Here are four properties adjacent to each other, Commercial, two Multi Families, and a residential property. All within a stones throw of the huge Park Lane Development… that will feature parks, grocery store, 1600 homes a movie theater and farmers markets. Seller would like to sell all 4 properties together… the 799k price reflects all four properties. If you have questions please contact the listing agents.
- MLS® #170016841
- Sales TypeNone
- Annual Taxes$0
- Stories1 Story
- Square Footage1,796
- Year Built1953
- Parking Spaces4
- Sub-TypeDuplex, Triplex, 4-plex
- AmenitiesAlley Access
- UtilitiesCable, City/County Water, City Sewer, DSL Available, Electricity, Natural Gas, T1 Available, Telephone, Water Meter Installed
- FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Drapes/Curtains, Smoke Detector, Varies Per Unit
- WindowsDouble Pane, Metal Frame, Combo/Varies, Single Pane, Vinyl Frame
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space, Concrete Slab
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Address241 Linden
- Zip Code89502
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate
- Water HeaterElectric
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Forced Air
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Oven/Range, Varies Per Unit
- Date ListedDecember 1st, 2017
- Days on Website689
- Financing OptionExchange 1031, Conventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Select Reno
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 10:24am PDT.