3680 Grant Drive, Reno
Professional office building within an office complex of 5 buildings separately owned. Two stories: main level is 10,217 SF and lower level is 5,431 SF. Up to 16 individual offices easily converted to larger suites some with private baths, showers kitchens & lobbies. Beautiful grounds adjacent to public park. Public transportation direct to site. Property includes 37 parking spaces with two handicaps. Recent sale of 3605 Grant Dr Reno, NV 89509 Sold on Aug 11, 2016 for $1,400,000=100.00/SF
- MLS® #180014082
- Sales TypeNone
- Annual Taxes$0
- Stories2 Story
- Square Footage15,668
- Year Built1980
- Parking Spaces36
- Floor CoveringCeramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet, Vinyl Tile
- Water HeaterElectric
- Heating/CoolingElectric, Natural Gas, Central Refrig A/C, Forced Air
- InteriorSheet Rock
- Date ListedSeptember 12th, 2018
- Days on Website395
- Financing OptionConventional, Cash, Exchange 1031, Owner Carry 1st
- Listing OfficeKrch Realty
- Address3680 Grant Drive
- AreaReno-Old Southwest
- Zip Code89509
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, City/County Water
- FeaturesFire Alarm, Fire Escape, Janitorial Services, Security Lighting
- WindowsDouble Pane
- RoofFlat, Tile
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationBasement/Finished, Concrete/Crawl Space
- FencedBack, Yes, Chain Link
- SprinklersAutomatic, Full Sprinklers
- LandscapedFully Landscaped, Yes-Full
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 5:02am PDT.