1624 N Fall St., Carson City
Excellent investment opportunity! Located on a quiet street close to shopping and services makes this an ideal rental. The property includes 2 units, a 3 BR, 1 BA house and an apartment over the one car garage with 2BR and 1 BA. The main house includes an updated kitchen w/newer cabinets, counters & flooring, stacking washer/dryer and some newer windows. Apartment has a long term tenant, month to month and would love to stay!
- MLS® #180015971
- Sales TypeNone
- Annual Taxes$0
- Stories1 Story
- Square Footage1,704
- Year Built1959
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage, Attached, Varies Per Unit
- Sub-TypeDuplex, Triplex, 4-plex
- UtilitiesCable, City/County Water, City Sewer, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, Water Meter Installed
- FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Smoke Detector
- WindowsDouble Pane, Metal Frame, Combo/Varies, Vinyl Frame
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Address1624 N Fall St.
- AreaCarson N.E.
- CityCarson City
- Zip Code89423
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Sheet Vinyl
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Forced Air, Wall Heater, Air Unit
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Oven/Range, Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Varies Per Unit
- Date ListedOctober 21st, 2018
- Days on Website389
- Financing OptionExchange 1031, Conventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeCharles Kitchen Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 7:02am PST.