134 Marsh, Reno
A rare gem in old southwest Reno and in the heart of Midtown. Fully leased with good tenants. The rents are low fro the current market. This is a beautiful property with mature landscaping and very well cared for. It has a mixed use zoning, so the use of the property could be changed to suit a new owner's needs. This property is in great condition. Please do not disturb the tenants. Drive by the property and make an offer contingent upon your inspection if possible.
- MLS® #180016510
- Sales TypeNone
- Annual Taxes$0
- Stories1 Story
- Square Footage2,178
- Year Built1904
- Parking Spaces7
- ParkingCommon, Varies Per Unit
- Sub-TypeApartment Building (up To 8 Units)
- AmenitiesAlley Access, BBQ/Picnic Area
- UtilitiesCity/County Water, City Sewer, Electricity, Natural Gas, Varies per Unit
- FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Security System, Smoke Detector, Vaulted Cathedral Ceiling, Keyless Entry
- WindowsSingle Pane
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space, Masonry
- ExteriorWood Siding
- FencedFront, Partial
- LandscapedFully Landscaped
- Address134 Marsh
- AreaReno-Old Southwest
- Zip Code89509
- Floor CoveringVaries by Unit, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Vinyl Tile, Wood
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Oven/Range
- Date ListedNovember 2nd, 2018
- Days on Website255
- Financing OptionConventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeTrue Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 2:08am PDT.