570 E St., Hawthorne
Great property right next door to the casino! It used to be a restaurant and bar, but has since been vacated. The roof has been leaking so the inside is in rough shape. Probably would be best to be cleaned out and rebuilt, but it has a lot of potential. The exterior brick is still in good condition.
- MLS® #190004912
- Sales TypeNone
- Annual Taxes$0
- StoriesSplit Level
- Square Footage3,333
- Year Built1934
- Parking Spaces2
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Sheet Vinyl
- Water HeaterPropane
- Heating/CoolingPropane, Wall Heater
- InteriorMasonry, Paneled, Sheet Rock
- Date ListedApril 12th, 2019
- Days on Website156
- Financing OptionCash
- Listing OfficeFerrari-lund Real Estate Reno
- Address570 E St.
- AreaHawthorn (Mineral CO)
- Zip Code89415
- UtilitiesCable, City Sewer, Electricity, Telephone, City/County Water, Propane
- FeaturesAlley Access, Display Windows, Fire Sprinkler
- ExteriorMasonry Veneer
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 11:04am PDT.