2285 Main, Genoa
Great opportunity to own a well kept 2+ unit building in the heart of the historic town of Genoa. The quaint store front with pavers and wooden front porch welcomes you as you enter one of the two businesses. The building is leased to Genoa Station Restaurant and a quaint Retail store. There are a few other areas of the building with potential office or storage space. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner while discussing the possibilities with your agent. Please respect businesses. Call List agent to show all
- MLS® #190005047
- Sales TypeNone
- Annual Taxes$0
- Stories1 Story
- Square Footage3,312
- Year Built1967
- Parking Spaces4
- Floor CoveringCeramic Tile, Carpet, Vinyl Tile, Wood
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Central Refrig A/C, Forced Air
- InteriorSheet Rock
- Date ListedApril 17th, 2019
- Days on Website240
- Financing OptionConventional, Cash, Exchange 1031
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Select Re M
- Address2285 Main
- AreaG/M Alpine/Genoa
- Zip Code89411
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, Water Meter Installed, City/County Water
- FeaturesSecurity Lighting
- WindowsDouble Pane, Metal Frame
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationBasement/Finished, Basement/Unfinished, Concrete/Crawl Space
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- FencedBack, Partial, Wire, Wood
- SprinklersYes, Back
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 5:53pm PST.