2540 Dickerson Road, Reno
You wouldn't know this serene Victorian style community existed unless you went looking for it. Located in one of Reno's most sought after areas and only 2.5 miles to midtown and all it has to offer, and 0.2 miles from Oxbow Nature Area and the Truckee River. This charming property was once the home to Governor Dickerson, who was the 11th Governor of Nevada from 1908 to 1911.
- MLS® #190006166
- Sales TypeNone
- Annual Taxes$0
- Stories2 Story
- Square Footage21,506
- Year Built1988
- Parking Spaces34
- ParkingGarage, Carport, Common
- Sub-TypeApartment Complex
- AmenitiesBBQ/Picnic Area
- UtilitiesCable, City/County Water, City Sewer, Electricity, Natural Gas, Septic, Telephone, Internet Available, Cellular Coverage Avail, Well-Private
- FeaturesVaries Per Unit
- WindowsSingle Pane
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationBasement/Unfinished, Concrete/Crawl Space, Concrete Slab
- ExteriorWood Siding
- SprinklersDrip-Full, Full Sprinklers, Manual
- LandscapedFully Landscaped, Yes-Full
- Address2540 Dickerson Road
- AreaReno-Old Northwest
- Zip Code89503
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Sheet Vinyl
- Water HeaterElectric, Natural Gas, Varies by Unit
- Heating/CoolingCentral Refrig A/C, Natural Gas, Forced Air
- AppliancesVaries Per Unit
- Date ListedMay 3rd, 2019
- Days on Website54
- Financing OptionExchange 1031, Conventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeAllison James Estates & Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 4:17pm PDT.