1347 Terrace, Reno
Incredible location. Craftsman bungalow. New ext. and int. paint. Basement apartment with separate entrance, individually metered. Large, private yard. Refinished original wood, cork and stone floor accents throughout. 1 block W. of UNR. 1 block E. of San Rafael Park. Stroll to art openings, concerts, football games and tasty eateries. Rare MU zoning qualifies for tax savings! Eat, work, play. Could be your dream home, office, restaurant....? No height restrictions. Add more units. Always rented!
- MLS® #190006602
- Sales TypeNone
- Annual Taxes$0
- Stories2 Story
- Square Footage2,094
- Year Built1928
- Parking Spaces6
- Sub-TypeDuplex, Triplex, 4-plex
- ZoningMixed Use
- UtilitiesCity/County Water, Electricity, Natural Gas, Varies per Unit
- WindowsVaries by Unit, Single Pane, Vinyl Frame
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- LandscapedPartially Landscaped
- Address1347 Terrace
- AreaReno-Old Northwest
- Zip Code89503
- Floor CoveringVaries by Unit, Carpet, Stone, Wood
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Forced Air
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Varies Per Unit
- Date ListedMay 9th, 2019
- Days on Website162
- Financing OptionConventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeAll Star Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 3:46am PDT.