65 Pike, Dayton
STEP BACK IN TIME TO THE WAY IT WAS ODEON SALOON-BILLIARD PARLOUR CIRCA 1890 OFFERED FOR SALE TO A SPECIAL PERSON LOOKING TO OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY IN BEAUTIFUL DOWNTOWN DAYTON NEVADA. NESTLED IN THE VIRGINIA CITY HISTORIC DISTRICT THIS IS TRULY A RARE OPPORTUNITY! THE PROPERTY WAS MOST RECENTLY SUCCESSFULLY OPERATED FOR OVER 25 YEARS MIA'S SWISS RESTAURANT A WORLD RENOWN FINE DINING EXPERIENCE. MANY EXCITING TIMES & PEOPLE HAVE VISITED HERE INCLUDING MARK TWAIN, TERRITORIAL GOVERNOR NYE ALSO
- MLS® #190006768
- Sales TypeNone
- Annual Taxes$0
- Stories2 Story
- Square Footage6,824
- Year Built1890
- ZoningC2 400
- Floor CoveringWood
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Forced Air, Evap Cooling
- Date ListedMay 10th, 2019
- Days on Website155
- Financing OptionConventional, Cash, Exchange 1031, Owner Carry 1st
- Listing OfficeKrch Realty
- Address65 Pike
- AreaDowntown Dayton
- Zip Code89403
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, City/County Water, Cable
- FeaturesOutbuildings, Shelving
- WindowsDouble Pane, Single Pane, Combo/Varies, Wood Frame
- RoofMetal, Pitched
- FoundationBasement/Unfinished, Masonry
- FencedBack, Yes, Wood
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 3:03pm PDT.