610-640 D St., Hawthorne
Excellent investment opportunity offering a 9.0% CAP rate!! Hawthorne's economy is expanding with a new casino and nearby mine activity with a stable base of employment at the munitions depot. Fully leased, well-maintained complex consisting of four separate properties with individual APNs being sold as a portfolio investment. Each property consists of (1) building with (4) units. Each unit is 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. All tenants are on month-to-month.
- MLS® #190011988
- Sales TypeNone
- Annual Taxes$0
- Stories2 Story
- Square Footage12,000
- Year Built1984
- Parking Spaces20
- Sub-TypeApartment Complex
- AmenitiesAlley Access, BBQ/Picnic Area
- UtilitiesCable, City/County Water, City Sewer, Electricity, Propane, Telephone, Water Meter Installed, Internet Available, Cellular Coverage Avail
- FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Smoke Detector
- WindowsDouble Pane
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- SprinklersAutomatic, Drip-Full, Yes
- LandscapedPartially Landscaped, Yes-Full
- Address610-640 D St.
- AreaHawthorn (Mineral CO)
- Zip Code89415
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Sheet Vinyl, Vinyl Tile
- Water HeaterPropane
- Heating/CoolingEvap Cooling, Propane, Wall Heater
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Oven/Range
- Date ListedJuly 17th, 2019
- Days on Website45
- Financing OptionExchange 1031, Conventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeRcm Realty Group Cv
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2019 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 3:14am PDT.