Tbd Sunnybrook Drive, Battle Mountain
Excellent 640 acre alfalfa farm with 490 water righted acres. Private, end of the road location. The farm features a beautiful 4600 sf home (sf per owner) with 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, a finished two car garage, a movie room, storage galore and a large landscaped and fenced yard. The farm has four pivots, a large hay barn, and a shop building with extended area for equipment storage. A full line of equipment is included in the sale price.
- MLS® #190012166
- Sales TypeNone
- Annual Taxes$0
- Full Baths3
- Stories2 Story
- Square Footage3,238
- Year Built2002
- Garage TypeAttached
- TypeFarm & Ranch
- ElementaryOut of Area
- MiddleOut Of Area
- HighOut Of Area
- Other RoomsFamily Room, Game Room, Basement-Finished
- Floor CoveringCeramic Tile, Carpet, Laminate
- Water HeaterPropane
- Heating/CoolingElectric, Oil, Propane, Central Refrig A/C, Forced Air
- AppliancesGas Range, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Built-In Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave
- Date ListedAugust 3rd, 2019
- Days on Website335
- Listing OfficeFar West R & C Sales/mgt. Co.
- AddressTbd Sunnybrook Drive
- AreaBattle Mountain (Lander Co)
- CityBattle Mountain
- Zip Code89820
- UtilitiesElectricity, Oil Stove, Propane, Septic, Well-Private, Wind
- FeaturesWindow Covering (Full)
- WindowsDouble Pane, Vinyl Frame, Low E
- RoofMetal, Pitched
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- FencedFull, Partial
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 5th, 2020 at 12:09am PDT.