99 Main Street, Austin
This highly visible 1870 commercial building in Historic Austin, Nevada is located along the well-traveled Highway 50. It features three connected shops, with three separate store fronts, which can be whatever you can imagine; tea room, coffee shop, art studio, antique shop, gallery, pizza parlor, steak house, dress shop... It's up to you. Grandma's has a lot of storage, too.
- MLS® #190013424
- Sales TypeNone
- Annual Taxes$0
- Stories1 Story
- Square Footage3,025
- Year Built1870
- Parking Spaces3
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Vinyl Tile
- Water HeaterElectric
- Heating/CoolingElectric, Propane
- Date ListedAugust 26th, 2019
- Days on Website218
- Financing OptionExchange 1031, Conventional, Cash, Owner Carry 1st, Owner Carry 2nd
- Listing OfficeAtlas Red Realty
- Address99 Main Street
- AreaAustin/Big Smokey Vly (Lander CO)
- Zip Code89310
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Electricity, Propane, City/County Water
- FeaturesDisplay Windows, Shelving
- WindowsSingle Pane
- RoofMetal, Pitched
- LandscapedPartially Landscaped
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 8:34pm PDT.