515 Cornell Ave, Lovelock
Well known, classic Americana motel located directly on Old U.S. Highway 40 (Cornell Ave) in Lovelock. 6,838 SF in the 2 main buildings, plus 374 SF garage/workshop. Most rooms updated in 2019, with 10 ready for immediate occupancy and the remaining 10 ready for your finishing touches. 6 rooms have existing kitchens, with 2 of those being 2 bedroom/2 bath units. City has approved a plan to convert the property into 9 long term apartments and 5 short term motel rooms, which would exempt the 9 from room tax.
- MLS® #190014471
- Sales TypeNone
- Annual Taxes$0
- Stories1 Story
- Square Footage7,212
- Year Built1946
- Parking Spaces20
- ZoningC1 - Commercial
- Floor CoveringCeramic Tile, Carpet, Laminate, Sheet Vinyl, Vinyl Tile, Wood
- Water HeaterElectric, Natural Gas
- Heating/CoolingAir Unit, Electric, Natural Gas, Wall Heater
- InteriorSheet Rock
- Date ListedSeptember 16th, 2019
- Days on Website194
- Financing OptionConventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeDesert Acreage
- Address515 Cornell Ave
- AreaLovelock (Pershing CO)
- SubdivisionKing's View Estates
- Zip Code89419
- UtilitiesCity/County Water, City Sewer, DSL Available, Electricity, Natural Gas
- FeaturesFurnished, Outbuildings
- WindowsSingle Pane
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- ExteriorFiber Cement Siding, Wood Siding
- FencedWood, Yes
- LandscapedFully Landscaped
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 27th, 2020 at 6:30pm PDT.