1415 Terrace, Reno
This newly renovated duplex is located in a prime location to serve as an excellent property for student housing. With the University of Nevada campus only steps away this investment property will provide above average income for it's size and even allow the opportunity for parents to own a property for their kids attending college. Please contact the listing agent for a property flyer. Both tenants leases expire in May 2020 to allow flexibility for the new owner.
- MLS® #200002509
- Sales TypeNone
- Annual Taxes$0
- Stories1 Story
- Square Footage1,890
- Year Built1968
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- Sub-TypeApartment Building (up To 8 Units)
- UtilitiesCable, City Sewer, Electricity, Natural Gas, Internet Available
- FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Smoke Detector
- WindowsDouble Pane
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- ExteriorWood Siding
- LandscapedPartially Landscaped
- Address1415 Terrace
- AreaReno-Old Northwest
- Zip Code89503-1733
- Floor CoveringCeramic Tile, Carpet, Vinyl Tile
- Water HeaterNatural Gas
- Heating/CoolingNatural Gas, Forced Air
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer, SMART Appliance 1 or More
- Date ListedFebruary 27th, 2020
- Days on Website91
- Financing OptionExchange 1031, Conventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeDickson Commercial Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 12:30pm PDT.