612 Humboldt, Reno
Location, Location, Location. This classic 1936 house has been impeccably kept. Features 4 private offices, reception room, break room and conference room. The print room is on main floor. Located in Midtown close to courthouses, restaurants, breweries. Plenty of street parking. Perfect for an attorney, CPA firm, or small business office. A full finished basement can be used for storage, including a double sink and cabinets. Dual AC. Roof has 30 years of life left.
- MLS® #200012435
- Sales TypeNone
- Annual Taxes$0
- Stories2 Story
- Square Footage2,080
- Year Built1936
- Floor CoveringCeramic Tile, Carpet, Vinyl Tile, Wood
- Water HeaterElectric
- Heating/CoolingCentral Refrig A/C, Fireplace, Oil
- InteriorSheet Rock
- Date ListedMay 20th, 2020
- Days on Website80
- Financing OptionExchange 1031, Conventional, Cash
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservice
- Address612 Humboldt
- AreaReno-Old Southwest
- Zip Code89509
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, DSL Available, Electricity, Telephone, Water Meter Installed, City/County Water, Oil Stove
- WindowsSingle Pane, Wood Frame
- RoofComposition/Shingle, Pitched
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete/Crawl Space
- ExteriorWood Siding
- FencedPartial, Wood
- SprinklersAutomatic, Back, Front, Full Sprinklers, Yes
- LandscapedFully Landscaped, Yes-Full
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the BROKER RECIPROCITY Program of the Northern Nevada Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the BROKER RECIPROCITY logo or the BROKER RECIPROCITY thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
© 2020 of Northern Nevada Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2020 at 11:14pm PST.